Tuesday 22 June 2010

inspiring you soon …

louise nelson6x4
Hello Hello :) My name is Louise Nelson and I reside in Adelaide, South Australia.
I’ve been scrapbooking for nearly 5 years now, and I get more passionate about this arty craft every year!! LOL. I started out as 12 x 12 scrapper, using mainly white Bazzill, but now I'm more 'into' scrapping in either 8.5 x 11 or A4, and I’m loven my Kraft cardstock. My style STS, has changed and evolved somewhat, and you could probably call it freestyle to some extent, and maybe a little 'arty'. I must confess, I do something scrap related almost every day; oh and I am a seriously avid blog lurker, and keen 'challenge/sketch' scrapper.
I would like to welcome Louise to the team as she has been one of my favourite scrappers for some time now… I wish I was able to do what she does with paper and stash… If you would like to check out her work in anticipation of what she has is stall for us in the coming months her blog is here…. AN UNINTERRUPTED VIEW
I will be introducing more of our inspiring team over the coming days so pop back or follow us so you don’t miss a thing….we are also on facebook.

1 comment:

Ebony van der Starre said...

So excited to be creating alongside you LOU....your work amazes me!!!