Thursday 24 June 2010

here to inspire us…

nic Hi there, I'm Nicole. Wife to Luke and Mummy to Charlotte, Zachary, Deacon and Adam. We live on a property in Central Queensland.... I started scrapping not long after I had Zac and enjoy every single minute of it. I don't have a style and regularly swap between them all. Love that this gives me the freedom to express myself any way I want to with out having to be locked into a style box :) Love Scrap the Boys challenges and I think I have plenty of boys in my life to scrap about.... Just want to thanks Susan for giving me the opportunity of be apart of Scrap the Boys.

I am really thrilled to have Nicole on the team I have been a long time admirer of here technique based style. I think you will find her layouts really inspiring…if you would like to see more of the type of things you will be seeing in the coming months on her BLOG

3 comments:

Louise said...

Woo Hoo Nic Rokz!!! :)

Mel said...

Just love your gorgeous work Nicole, look forward to seeing your inspiring work.

Ebony van der Starre said...

Love your work Nic!!! Willbe a privledge working alongside you!